Janet PringleVice President / CEO
Telephone Toll Free Email Janet
Janet has worked in the travel industry for over 25 years and has an extensive knowledge in planning cruises, family vacations and custom trips for the most discerning clients. She specializes in helping people discover the world's most exceptional hotels and unique experiences. Janet is well travelled, and her own experiences are helpful in creating memorable vacations uniquely tailored to each individual. She has helped clients discover new destinations based on their interests of food, nature, and authentic culture. Janet understands that no detail is too small assuring her clients have no stress while traveling and creating lifelong memories.
- Family Travel
- Land Travel
- Luxury cruises
- Foreign Independent Travel
- Hawaii - Oahu, Maui
- Rocky Mountaineer Train - Canadian Rockies
- Regent Seven Seas cruise from Mediterranean & Baltic Cruise
- Alaska - Via RV with the family from Anchorage to the Kenai Peninsula, Seward, to Denali National Park.
- Peru - The Pringle family experienced the mountain splendor of Lake Titicaca and the highlight of their South American travels - a journey to Machu Picchu. As amazing as Machu Picchu looks in photographs, Janet believes there is simply no match for seeing it in person.
- Hosting a marvelous London-to-Iceland sailing, "Celtic Charm," aboard Regent Seven Seas.
- St. Moritz in the Swiss Alps
- Accredited Cruise Counselor, (ACC) Tahiti Specialist